Elizabeth Colombo focuses her practice on general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and hospitality law.
- Served as temporary in-house counsel for leading hotel management company;
- Negotiates and reviews a wide range of day-to-day hotel agreements for hotel management companies and hotel owners including space leases, service agreements, confidentiality agreements, filming agreements and group sales agreements;
- Assists in drafting and negotiating hotel management agreements, purchase and sale agreements and franchise documents for hotel management companies and for hotel owners;
- Assisted in the preparation of Hart-Scott-Rodino filing for acquisition of national manufacturer;
- Managed the due diligence for the merger of two national food manufacturers with combined annual sales of $800 million;
- Responsible for closing documents for acquisition and financing of an environmental engineering and manufacturing company; and
- Assists in the preparation of securities offerings for privately held companies.
Mergers and Acquisitions
J.D., William & Mary School of Law, 2007, Order of the Barristers, Lead Counsel for the National Trial Team and a published member of the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal
B.A., in Political Science, The Pennsylvania State University, 2004, Schreyer Honors College, Phi Beta Kappa, with honors
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Allegheny County, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations
Selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Star